Used 2013 BMW 328xi xDrive AWD Sport Sedan w/Heated Seats, Moonroof, Hifi Audio and Bluetooth
Capital Motor Company
Request A Test Drive
- Venetian Beige
- 8-Speed Automatic w/Sport and Manual Shift Modes
- 2.0-Liter TwinPower Turbo Inline 4-Cylinder
Actual rating may vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
We have for sale this gorgeous 2013 BMW 328xi xDrive AWD luxury sport sedan! This car is a blast to drive and has so much to offer including heated seats, moonroof, a great factory sound system and BMW’s fantastic xDrive All-Wheel Drive system! Plus, this 328xi has only 49,968 miles on it and has clearly been well cared for. The paint and body are very clean, and the interior looks great. If you like how it looks in the pictures you will love it when you come drive it.
33MPG on the highway which is phenomenal for a luxury sport sedan, especially with BMW’s xDrive All-Wheel Drive system that is perfect for the Midwest’s weather and roads!
xDrive All-Wheel Drive system makes this the perfect car to drive all year round! It handles great and the AWD system combined with the stability and traction control give you incredible control in any weather conditions!
Heated Seats which are amazing in this part of the country! These seats heat up fast and make a cold morning commute to work or class so much better. Once you have a car with heated seats you’ll never go back to one without them! Plus, the seats are power adjustable and there is even a memory function for the driver seat to save your favorite seat position!
Power Moonroof that can tilt open to let a little bit of fresh air in or slide all the way open to let plenty of fresh air in! It also gives the interior a very spacious feeling.
BMW Professional Hi-Fi Sound System with AM/FM radio, CD, Aux and USB inputs so you can connect your phone or Mp3 player and bring all of your favorite music with you in the car!
60/40 Split-Folding Rear Seats that lets you fold part or all of the rear seats down to load larger items in the trunk and protect your interior from damage from the cargo. Plus, the ability to fold part of the rear seats down but still retain 1 or even 2 seats is very convenient. It is one of the options that you never think about until the need arises and it is always nice to have the option!
To make sure this 328xi xDrive runs and drives perfectly, it has been fully inspected. The inspection process is very thorough and all of the vehicle’s systems, fluids, brakes, tires, suspension, engine and drivetrain are gone through so there are no surprises! If you have any questions or are considering trading in your current vehicle, please call anytime at (715) 833-2020.
- 2-way headrests with active head restraints
- 4 12-volt power sockets
- Advanced vehicle key memory includes climate-control temperature and air-distribution settings, exterior mirror and power seat settings, audio tone settings and radio presets, central-locking preferences, and lighting preferences
- Automatic climate control includes micro-filter, automatic air recirculation, left/right temperature control, temperature- and volume-controlled rear outlets, windshield misting sensor, max A/C function, heat at rest, and recall of individual user settings
- Automatic-dimming rearview mirror
- BMW ambiance lighting front & rear
- Courtesy lights include fade in/fade out, actuation from remote, automatic switch-on when engine is turned off, separately controlled left/right front and rear reading lights, front footwell lighting, and illuminated vanity mirrors
- Front-seat center armrest
- HD Radio with "multicast" FM station reception
- HiFi sound system
- iDrive system with 6.5-inch full color flat-screen display, controller and 8 programmable memory buttons
- Integrated 3-button universal garage-door opener
- Knee airbags for driver and front passenger
- Locking glovebox
- On-board computer with check control provides feedback on the vehicle's operating status, including oil level indicator and distance to next service appointment/oil change, as well as other detailed information such as micro-filter status. It also provides travel information, travel range on remaining fuel, external temperature and more
- Power front and rear windows with "one-touch" up/down operation
- Rear-seat center armrest with cupholders
- Rear window defroster
- Satellite radio preparation
- Satin silver matte trim (N/A w/ZLL Luxury Line, ZML Modern Line, ZSL Sport Line or ZMM M Sport Line)
- Split fold-down through-load rear seats
- Storage package
- TeleService activation
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel column
- Adaptive brakelights
- Ground-illuminating lights in door handles
- Halogen high- and low-beam headlights
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers and automatic headlight control
- 2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder, 16-valve 240-hp engine combines a twin-scroll turbocharger with variable valve control (Double-VANOS and Valvetronic) and high-precision direct injection.
- 5-link rear suspension with cast-aluminum upper transverse arms
- Auto start-stop function
- Battery switch
- Blow-by heater
- Brake energy regeneration system
- Direct ignition system with knock control
- Double-pivot type front suspension with spring struts and anti-roll bar
- Driving dynamics control with eco pro, comfort and sport settings
- Electronically controlled engine cooling (map cooling)
- Electronic throttle control
- Engine start/stop button
- Extra-lightweight chassis components, tailored axle kinematics and high-precision steering system
- High performance, lightweight, 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes with anti-lock braking system (ABS), dynamic brake control (DBC) and cornering brake control (CBC)
- Servotronic power assist steering
- Twin-tube gas-pressure shock absorbers
- xDrive all-wheel-drive system
- Automatic locking retractors (ALR) on all passenger safety belts for installation of child-restraint seat
- BMW Ultimate Service
- Child safety rear door locks
- Dynamic stability control (DSC) including brake fade compensation, start-off assistant, brake drying, and brake stand-by features, with dynamic traction control (DTC)
- Emergency trunk release
- Front and rear head protection system (HPS)
- Front safety belts with automatic pretensioners
- Impact sensor that activates battery safety terminal disconnect of alternator, fuel pump and starter from battery and turns on hazard lights, interior lights and unlock doors
- Interlocking door anchoring system to help protect against door intrusion in side impacts
- LATCH attachments for child-restraint safety installation
- Programmable daytime running lights
- Seat-mounted front side-impact airbags
- Tire pressure monitor