Used 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 w/5.3L V8 Remote Start, Tonneau Cover & VERY Low Miles
Capital Motor Company
Request A Test Drive
- 6-Speed Automatic
- 5.3L V8
Actual rating may vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
We are selling this gorgeous 2013 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab 4x4! This is a fantastic truck that runs and drives perfect. It has a great look that gets a ton of compliments thanks to the beautiful Maroon exterior! This Silverado has just 36,205 miles on it and is in excellent shape inside and out. This truck has been very well cared for and we know that if you like how it looks in the pictures you will love it in person!
- 5.3L Vortec V8 engine and 6-speed heavy duty automatic transmission gives this truck plenty of power and the ability to handle any of your towing needs. You won’t have any concerns towing your boat, camper or utility trailer!
- Premium Audio System with AM/FM/CD and Satellite Radio! It also has an Aux input, so you can connect your phone or Mp3 player and bring all of your music with you in the truck. Plus, this Silverado has Hands Free Bluetooth phone connection too!
- 4-Door Crew Cab – This Silverado has the full size 4 door crew cab with 4 full size doors that make it easy to get in and out of. You get as much or more interior room as a full-size SUV.
- 6-Passenger Seating – This Silverado has the split bench front seat that has a flip-up center console that gives you the versatility to carry up to 3 people in the front (and 3 across the back) when needed! The center console also provides a ton of storage.
- This Silverado has a ton of great options including a roll-up tonneau cover that protects your tools, golf clubs and other gear from the elements. It has all the power options you would want plus a power driver’s seat and remote start which is especially nice in this part of the country!
To make sure this Silverado runs and drives perfect we had it fully inspected. The inspection process is very thorough and all of the vehicle’s systems, fluids, brakes, tires, suspension, engine and drivetrain are gone through so there are no surprises! If you have any questions or are considering trading in your current vehicle, please call anytime at (715) 833-2020.
- AM/FM stereo with CD, Satellite Radio Ready and Aux Input for phone or Mp3 player connection.
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary instrument panel-mounted with covers, 12-volt
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, driver and front passenger manual reclining center fold-down armrest with storage, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion (includes auxiliary power outlet), adjustable outboard head restraints and storage pockets on Extended and Crew Cab models
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Four wheel drive
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)