Used 2011 BMW X5 xDrive35i AWD Sport SUV w/Panoramic Moonroof, Cold Weather Pkg, Rear Climate Pkg & 19-Inch Rims
Capital Motor Company
Request A Test Drive
- Sand Beige Leather
- 8-Speed Automatic
- 3.0L Inline 6-Cylinder Turbo
Actual rating may vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
We have for sale a gorgeous low mileage 2011 BMW X5 xDrive35i Luxury Crossover SUV that has so much to offer and is a blast to drive. This X5 has the beautiful Platinum Bronze Metallic paint with the 19-Inch Y-Spoke Wheels that give this X5 an incredible stance and the stunning Interior that gets so many compliments! We know that if you like how it looks in the pictures you will fall in love when you come drive it!
xDrive All-Wheel Drive system that gives this X5 a very stable ride even in poor weather and it handles winter roads so well. It makes this the perfect luxury SUV to drive in this part of the country! Under the hood is a potent 3.0L Turbo 6-Cylinder Engine with 300-Horsepower and an 8-Speed Automatic Transmission with Sport and Manual-Shift Modes that make this crossover an absolute blast to drive!
Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Front Seats and Heated Rear Seats are all part of the Cold Weather Package! If you have never had an SUV with heated seats or especially the heated steering wheel, you are in for a treat! They heat up fast and make a cold morning commute to work or class so much better!
Hi-Fi Audio System with AM/FM/CD Audio plus Aux/USB Inputs for your phone or Mp3 player as well so there is no shortage of ways to bring your favorite music on the road with you! Additionally, it does have the Bluetooth Phone Connection so you can send and receive phone calls while driving without being distracted.
Panoramic Glass Roof makes the interior feel so open and large! The roof can tilt open to let just a bit of fresh air in or you can slide it wide-open to let plenty of fresh air in. There is a power sunshade as well so you can close it off when needed.
Large Rear Cargo Area with Split-Folding Rear Seats which is very convenient for hauling larger items! The rear seat is split 40/20/40 so you can fold part of the seat flat or the entire rear seat flat which opens up the entire back to haul large items and it protects the back seat from damage!
To make sure this BMW X5 runs and drives perfectly, it has been fully inspected and certified to be sold. The inspection process is very thorough and all of the SUV’s systems, fluids, electrical, brakes, tires, suspension, engine and drivetrain are inspected so there are absolutely no surprises when you come to drive this X5! If you have any questions or you want to discuss a possible trade, please call anytime at (715) 833-2020.
- 10-way power-adjustable driver and passenger bucket seats and memory system for driver seat, steering wheel and outside mirrors
- Anti-theft AM/FM stereo CD radio with Radio Data System (RDS), MP3 capabilities, and 3-channel FM diversity antenna system
- Automatic front climate control with separate left/right temperature settings, automatic air conditioning and recirculation control
- Dynamic Cruise Control
- HD Radio with "multicast" FM station reception
- Split folding rear seats
- Automatic headlights
- Body-color exterior door and tailgate handles
- Intermittent rain-sensing windshield wipers with adjustable and vehicle-speed-sensitive wiping interval, single-wipe control, windshield-washer system with heated washer jets
- Panoramic moonroof with 2-piece glass panel, power slide and lift control, wind deflector and electric interior sunshade
- Xenon Adaptive Headlights with auto-leveling and Corona headlight-rings
- 3.0-liter, 300-horsepower, 24-valve inline 6-cylinder dual overhead cam (DOHC) engine with TwinPower Turbo technology, Valvetronic, piezo direct fuel injection, and Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing
- 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission with Adaptive Transmission Control (ATC), Sport and steptronic Manual shift modes, and steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- xDrive all-wheel-drive system
- 3-point safety belts and head restraints at all seating positions
- Driver and passenger front airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) with advanced technology, dual-threshold, dual-stage deployment and front-passenger seat sensors designed to prevent unnecessary airbag deployment
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) including Brake Fade Compensation, Start-off Assistant, Brake Drying, and Brake Stand-by features, with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC), and Dynamic Brake Control
- Front- and rear-compartment Head Protection System (HPS) with front side-impact airbags
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Tire Pressure Monitor